The first time I heard about air fryers, what came to mind was an appliance that uses oil in preparing meals. In fact, a lot of it since all along I’ve been used to cooking terms like deep-frying, roasting, or grilling.
Here, I was interacting with a cooking appliance which, instead of using even a little oil to prepare meals which are known to cook with some oil, I was going to use close to zero amount of fats in preparing my favorite steak.
This thought intrigued my curiosity to start researching this cool kitchen addition. Here, in my Chefman Air Fryer 6.5 Review, I present to you some cool features I noticed about this air fryer.
Personally, I loved the touchscreen operation feature.
Read through for other cool features that might leave you thirsting to acquire this fancy kitchen appliance.
Chefman Air Fryer 6.5 Liters’ manufactures are the only people I found to have considered all users’ needs while making this great appliance.
From big families of over 4 people to busy households that might not have much time to prepare meals, this is the go-to air fryer.
The air fryer is perfect for kitchens with limited countertop space, and for those who love style and glamour, this air fryer with full digital touch control is a must-have.
But, what other key features does this stylish air fryer boast?
At 6.5 liters capacity, this air fryer is among the largest air fryers available in the market today.
There are air fryers as large as 12 liters and over though.
With the bigger basket size combined with its high temperature ranges, this air fryer can evenly cook a large amount of food enough for bigger families or even when you have guests coming over.
As a tech-savvy, this is one of the coolest features about Chefman Air Fryer 6.5 liters that blew me off.
Apart from the glamour that this fancy air fryer adds to your kitchen, the digital touch control adds more comfort and is fun to operate. The functions menu illuminates at one touch to enable you to maneuver through your settings easily.
The air fryer basket and its tank are dishwasher safe. When cleaning with free hands, use a soft sponge or piece of cloth with a mild detergent to avoid causing scratches on your air fryer.
Perhaps you have a bigger family to cook for and wondering if you’ll need to acquire a gigantic air fryer, that would probably eat hugely into your countertop space.
Chefman air fryer 6.5 liters is designed innovatively to accommodate more food in the basket while still taking the smallest space of your counter.
With a temperature range of 175° F-400° F coupled with rapid air technology which is easily controlled through the digital touch screen, the list of foods you can make is endless.
The improved air technology has also made cooking with this air fryer super fast. Heat is evenly circulated on your food with high temperatures making it super crispy and delicious.
This air fryer also doesn’t need preheating before cooking for most of the foods.
Chefman Air Fryer 6.5 liters shuts off automatically when your cooking is done. Just set the timer and temperature range for the specific food and leave it to cook as you attend to other chores.
Chefman Air Fryer 6.5 Liters comes with a cookbook and a manual on how to operate. Also included is a 1-year warranty card, you don’t need to panic about breakage.
- Pull out the air fryer basket and fill in the desired amount of food. Do not fill the basket to the brim, leave some space for efficient air circulation.
- Plug the air fryer unit into a standard wall socket, the entire screen display should illuminate then go off after a moment.
- Press the Start/Stop button to “awaken” the air fryer. Once in wake mode, the display will illuminate to show the function buttons. Now set the desired cooking time and temperature.
- To change the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius press and hold the Temp button lightly for two seconds. Repeat the same to go back to Fahrenheit.
- To start cooking press the start/stop button. While cooking is in progress, the menu button will illuminate the entire time.
- Gently pull out the basket using the cool-touch handle to check your food. All the buttons will shut off but the cooking settings will be saved until you resume cooking. At this stage, you can shake your food for redistribution and slide back to resume cooking.
- Once the timer count has been completed, an alarm beeps 3 times, the screen and the air fryer should turn off. The start/stop button remains illuminated
- Using the basket handle, carefully pull out the fryer basket. Use non-metallic tongs to hold your food from the basket to avoid scratches on your pan.
- Unplug the unit from the power source and put it aside to cool completely before cleaning.
- To clean the outer part of your air fryer, use a damp cloth.
- Leave your air fryer to completely dry then store in a cool place.
Note: 60 minutes is the maximum cooking time while 160°F and 80°C minimum temperature with a maximum temperature of 400°F and 200°C.
Is the Chefman Air Fryer 6.5 Liter BPA-free?
Yes. Any surfaces that come into contact with food are BPA-free.
How much energy does this product consume?
Is there a smaller alternative you recommend?
The smallest air fryers are at the ranges of 2.2 to 3.7 quart that can make food for just about two people. The extra-large sizes are in the ranges of between 8 and 16 quarts. These are according to American air fryers’ standard sizes.
Air fryers are easy to clean once you detach the parts like the fryer basket and fryer pan from the unit. Most air fryer baskets like Chefman Air Fryer 6.5 Liters have a non-stick coating which should be cleaned with a soft sponge and mild detergent to avoid scratches.
It is also important to note that some air fryer parts are dishwasher safe while others are not. Consider reading the manual thoroughly for detailed guidelines on the proper cleaning procedure.
So far among all air fryers that I’ve tried out, the Chefman Air Fryer 6.5 Liter stood out.
Whether you have a bigger family with a smaller kitchen or living in an apartment, this air fryer will not take much of your counter space but still maintains value. You can cook food for many people very fast, you will not need to do several rounds of cooking to serve everyone.