People across the world are obsessed with eating healthy. Air fryers have come in handy by providing an alternative to conventional deep frying.
Air fryers use little to no oil which means fewer calories hence a healthy lifestyle. In this Chefman Air Fryer 3.5 L review, I explore some cool features about this multi-functional air fryer that might interest you.
With the growing demand for healthy habits in preparing meals, companies are striving to offer the best user experience by continually improving their products.
This has led to massive evolution in the world of air fryers, hence difficulty too in choosing the right air fryer for your household.
I’m sure you’re eager to know more about guilt-free eating. So let’s dive in!
No products found.
Are you looking to enjoy fried food free from fats while maintaining the crispy taste that comes with deep-fried foods? Then this, Chefman Air Fryer 3.5 L is your must-have type of air fryer because it guarantees you the crispiest food you’ve ever tasted.
For those who worry about the beauty of their kitchen appliances, the Chefman Air Fryer 3.5 Liters is sleek and will add more glamour to your kitchen countertop while being economical on space.
If you have a family with children, this gadget is safe for them because it has a cool-touch handle.
It comes with a flat basket that can accommodate 40% more food compared to other conventional air fryer baskets without showing signs of cumbersomeness.
The rounded compact shape makes it easy to store in your cabinet. The outward look is sleek with a dull black finish which gives your countertop a perfect view.
This Chefman air fryer has an easy to use digital display with a broad temperature length of 200-400 degrees Fahrenheit paired with a 60-minute timer. It allows you to air fry chicken, mozzarella, chips, vegetables, among other foods.
The good news is that this air fryer never lets your delicious food overcook because it has an auto shut off feature that switches off once the set cooking time is up.
The 3.5 L removable basket is dishwasher safe which makes cleaning your air fryer super simple. Depending on the mode of cleaning that you’ve chosen, you still can hand wash it using a soft sponge.
Chefman manufacturers offer you a 1-year inconvenience-free warranty upon the purchase of their products.
The warranty doesn’t cover (see page 22) misuse and poor maintenance of your air fryer. Damage brought by commercial use and mere loss of interest isn’t accepted by the manufacturer.
Another advantage that you might unknowingly ignore is this air fryer is cETL approved and boasts advanced technology features that promote its durability.
Wondering what the hell cETL approval means? So were we. Learn about it here.
When you open the box you find the complete set of accessories you need to set up the air fryer.
The user manual gives you step by step tips you need to operate the air fryer smoothly. Safety precautions are also outlined to ensure your safety during usage.
The cookbook (starting on page 24) contains different delicious recipes that you can explore without any special culinary training. You can access more cooking recipes online.
Here is a step by step guide to help you with the operation and maintenance of this Chefman air Fryer 3.5 L;
- Before first use, remove the wrapping materials used for packaging the air fryer. You can wipe the whole body preferably with a damp cloth.
IMPORTANT: Do not dip the air fryer or its electric plug-in water because it’s not dishwasher safe.
- Insert the tray into the air fryer basket. Ensure you hold the tray by the handle in the middle to enable you to get its exact position. Always leave a space between the air fryer basket and the tray to allow easy air circulation.
- There’s a detailed chart in the user manual indicating the highest and the lowest amounts of various types of food that you can put in the tray.
Note: Never put food beyond the MAX mark that’s labeled inside the basket.
- Push the air fryer basket using the handle to enter the air fryer and ensure it’s closed.
- The digital display brightens when you plug in your air fryer then blaze off. The Start/Stop button continues to light.
- Gently press the Start/Stop button to turn on the air fryer. The temperature and time signals On/Off on the digital display and the other buttons will flash.
Note: The air fryer goes to sleep mode after a twenty-minute inaction period. To physically switch the machine to sleep mode just press and hold the Start/Stop button.
- To set the time, gently press the time button and the clock symbol on the display will flash with a single beep. Gently press the increase/decrease button to set your preferred time. The maximum cooking cycle lasts for 60 minutes.
- Gently press the temperature button and the thermometer symbol will flash with a single beep. Gently press the increase/decrease button to set your preferred temperature. The temperature setting range is 200-400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To start cooking, press the Start/Stop button. As the cooking cycle continues, the digital display will remain lit while the time and the temperature will be blinking on and off.
- Gently pull out the air fryer in a straight movement using the handle in the middle to check the food. The digital display will go off but your settings will be saved to resume after you’ve flipped your food and put the basket back.
- The air fryer automatically turns off when the set time runs out. The air fryer will give out three loud beeps to signal the end of the cooking cycle.
- Use the air fryer basket handle to remove the basket in a straight line movement to avoid spilling. To serve hot food, use tongs or defensive gloves
Note: Remove then put the hot air fryer basket in a wire rack to let it cool after the cooking cycle.
- Unplug the air fryer to turn it off completely. Clean after each use.
For exhaustive instructions on the usage and maintenance of your Chefman Air Fryer, visit the manufacturer’s user manual here.
Yes. This Chefman appliance comes with a recipe booklet containing 16 different recipes to guide you in cooking healthy delicious food. You’re granted access to Club Chefman which is a unique site for recipes customized for your air fryer.
Does the Chefman Air Fryer 3.5 L have a pause feature?
No, just a timer. By removing the basket slightly, the fryer will shut off but the timer keeps going.
Can you recommend a product with similar features but a bit larger capacity?
What is the power consumption for the Chefman Air Fryer 3.5 L?
1,200 watts / 120 volts
What is the largest air fryer Chefman makes?
That would be the 26 Qt Chefman Air Fryer Toaster.
Air fryers allow you to use little to no oil when cooking your food, unlike the conventional deep fryers. If you decide to use oil, flip the food with oil in a different pot then transfer to the air fryer basket. The small amount of oil makes your food taste crispier.
How do I make a warranty claim for this product?
After purchasing, be sure to register your air fryer here.
Then, fill out the form on the Chefman website with all the pertinent details.
Finish and breaded chicken are delicate when cooked and are known to stick in the tray inside the basket. If this happens ensure you spray the removable air fryer basket with vegetable oil spray.
I also recommend a foil sling to remove the stuck traces of fish when cleaning your air fryer.
After the in-depth research that I carried out on the Chefman Air Fryer 3.5 L, there’s no way I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone who wishes to buy it. It’s sleek in appearance which gives it a good look on your countertop.
If your budget allows you, I’d recommend buying this air fryer that uses 98% less oil than conventional ovens. It makes you achieve your dream of feeding your family healthy fried food a reality. Go ahead and give it a try.