If you are familiar with Nitro Cold Brew Coffee, then you know just how great they taste. If you are still wondering how nitro-cold brew coffee can taste great, then you are about to discover an addiction. Because the sweet, refreshing taste of this frothy coffee is bound to leave you coming back for more.
Nitro cold brew coffee is different from regular coffee. It offers an upgrade from regular coffee in texture, taste, acidity, and caffeine content. It is brewed infused with nitrogen to attain this status and does not require additives like milk or sugar, unlike the regular coffee, to be enjoyed.
Why you should get a Nitro Cold Brew Coffeemaker
You can indeed get a cup of Nitro cold brew coffee in a coffee shop, and this might leave you wondering if it is necessary to get your own nitro cold brew coffeemaker. But buying a nitro cold brew coffeemaker comes with its own benefits, especially if you are a regular consumer of this unique coffee variant. Some of the benefits you get to enjoy when you buy a nitro cold brew coffeemaker for your home include:
You may not feel the impact of buying nitro cold brew coffee in retail cups. Because it generally costs from $3-$5 but, if you sum up your expenses on this delicious coffee for a year, you would realize it is cost-effective to buy your own nitro cold brew coffeemaker.
Regular access to your favorite coffee drink
Imagine not being able to get your favorite coffee drink because you are craving it at a time when the coffee shop close to you is closed. Or that you have to travel long distances just to get a cup of nitro cold brew coffee. If you are a lover of nitro cold brew coffee, then you should consider getting your own nitro cold brew coffeemaker and enjoy making your own nitro coffee anytime you want it.
Nitro cold brew coffee offers the same health benefits as regular coffee, but they also provide lower acidity levels that can help reduce stomach discomfort. Getting your own nitro cold brew coffeemaker will not only let you enjoy your favorite coffee drink at will. It will also help prevent stomach acidity even as you experience other health benefits of a regular coffee drink.
Comparison Table for the Best Nitro Cold Brew CoffeeMaker
Last update on 2021-09-16 at 10:08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Overall Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker –Royal Brew Nitro Cold Brew CoffeeMaker
It is no wonder that this brand has been in existence since the 1980s. From its unique matte design to the large capacity it offers, the Royal Brew Nitro Cold Brew Coffeemaker remains outstanding among nitro cold brew coffeemakers. It is highly compatible with most 2g nitrogen cartridges and produces a smooth, frothy cold coffee that stays fresh for a very long time. This product is not just suitable for home use; it also works great for commercial purposes.
- Product dimensions: 19.5 x 7 x 5.25 inches
- Capacity: 128oz
- It is available in a classy matte design.
- It is also made for other kinds of brews, like beer.
- Features a unique gas blend and stout beer faucet that work together to create a super-smooth, frothy coffee
- Compatible with a wide range of nitrogen cartridges.
- 1 x food-grade stainless steel keg
- 2 x cleaning brushes
- 1 x coffee spear with a pressure relief valve
- 1 x stout creamer faucet
- 1 x cartridge holder casing
- 1 x faucet/tower combo wrench
- 1 x tap plug to stop drips
- 1 x custom carry bag
- 1 x user manual
How to use the Royal Brew Nitro Cold Brew CoffeeMaker
Make and enjoy your nitro cold brew coffee in the comfort of your home, with Royal Brew in these easy steps:
- Pour your cold brew into the keg, only fill about 75% maximum
- Fix faucet by attaching the hose to spear bottom and attaching faucet to spear. Use the wrench to tighten the faucet onto the spear but do not over-tighten it for easy removal afterward.
- Place the Nitro cartridge into the jacket.
- Screw-in until you hear the hissing noise of the nitrogen
- Shake well and let sit for coffee to absorb gas from the first cartridge. You should use a total of 4 cartridges for 128oz.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour
- Pour and enjoy your brew.
Note: All tap systems can drip from excess foam; you can tap your glass on the edge of the faucet tip after closing the handle or shake the keg forward very lightly so that the remaining coffee can flow out of the faucet tip. Use the included tap plug to close the faucet tip.
Best Budget Nitro Cold Brew CoffeeMaker – My Morning Brew Nitro Cold Brew CoffeeMaker
This is pretty much the best you can get at a considerably lower price than its competing brands. My Morning Brew Nitro Coffeemaker also offers you that premium taste that makes nitro coffee irresistible and can be used to make other kinds of beverage brews.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 9.49 x 6.06 inches
- Capacity: 64oz
- Offers from 12-24 hours slow-steeping of coffee in nitrogen
- 1 x Mini Steel Keg (64oz).
- 1 x Stainless Steel Spear with Pressure Relief Valve
- 1 x Stainless Steel Stout Faucet
- 1 x Black Plastic Tap Handle
- 1 x Black N2O Cartridge Holder
- 1 x User manual
How to use My Morning Brew Nitro Cold Brew CoffeeMaker
You can enjoy your nitro cold brew coffee using My Morning Brew Nitro Cold Brew Coffeemaker in these steps:
- Clean the parts using mild soap and warm water. Do Not put the product parts in the dishwasher.
- Pour your cold brew coffee concentrate into the keg and add water up to 75% maximum. Do not fill up completely.
- Attach the hose into the spear
- Put the faucet into the spear body; make sure it is fitted and tight.
- Connect the tap system with the keg
- Place the 8g non-thread N20 in the cartridge holder and quickly connect to the spear. You will hear the faint whistle of the nitrogen as you do this.
- Shake the keg and place it in the refrigerator, do not put it in the freezer.
- Put a glass to the nozzle and pull the handle slowly to the front to pour out your nitro coffee.
Note that you should release nitrogen from the empty keg before removing the cartridge; all you have to do is pull the tap handle.
Best Runner up Nitro Cold Brew CoffeeMaker – GrowlerWerks uKeg Nitro Cold Brew CoffeeMaker
There is a reason the GrowlerWerks uKeg Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker is a bestseller. Its stainless steel vessel comes doubly insulated to ensure your coffee brew remains cold throughout the day, and that your coffee brew stays fresh as well. You get top quality and smooth nitro coffee with this gadget. The Growlerwerks ukeg is the perfect choice for brewing, storing, and pouring your nitro cold brew coffee in the convenience of your home.
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.2 x 10.9 inches
- Has a double wall 18/8 stainless steel vacuum insulation to keep your brew cold for the day.
- Has a double filtration system to prevent clogging.
- Features a nitro tap technology for a cascading pour.
- 1 x uKeg Nitro Cold Brew CoffeeMaker with a protective bag
- 4 x Coffee Filter Bags
- 1 x Coffee Funnel
- 1 x Serving Mat
- 1 x uKeg Tool
- 1 x User manual
How to use the GrowlerWerks uKeg Nitro Cold Brew CoffeeMaker
The product comes with a very detailed user manual from which you learn to set up, brew, clean, and maintain your GrowlerWerks nitro cold brew coffeemaker. It also provides a guide for safety measures to prevent accidents and ensure your product lasts for a long time.
Best Alternative Nitro Cold Brew CoffeeMaker 1 – HB Brewing Nitro Cold Brew CoffeeMaker
This is another good option for nitro-cold brew coffee lovers who are looking to buy one for home use. This product is easy to use and offers up to 6 glasses of nitro coffee per brew. The HB brewing nitro cold brew coffee maker also offers a double insulated keg version to suit your choices.
- Product dimensions: 9.88 x 8.77 x 5.86 inches
- Capacity: 64oz
- Features a pressure relief valve and upgraded tap that gives a consistent pour and minimizes dripping.
- 1 x 64ozmini keg
- 2 extra pre-cut dispensing hoses
- 1 x stainless steel spear with pressure relief valve
- 1 x stainless steel stout faucet and tap handle
- 1 x Nitro (N2 or N2O) canister holder
- 1 x extra packet of replacement O-rings
- 1 x user manual
- Cleaning brushes
How to use the HB Brewing Nitro Cold Brew CoffeeMaker
The HB Brewing Nitro Cold Brew Coffeemaker comes with a simple instruction manual you will find very easy to use.
Best Alternative Nitro Cold Brew CoffeeMaker 2 – NutriChef NCNTROCB10 Nitro Cold Brew CoffeeMaker
Just like its counterparts, the NutriChef NCNTROCB10 Nitro Cold Brew Coffeemaker offers 64oz of rich, creamy, and very tasty nitro cold brew coffee in the convenience of your home. It is compact, portable, and keeps your coffee cold for a long time.
- Product dimensions: 7.3 x 7.5 x 14.2 inches
- Capacity: 64oz
- Features a food-grade rustproof stainless steel
- Comes with an upgraded faucet for creating a stout-like creamy effect
- Has a hexagonal screw cap for easy grip
- 1 x 64oz keg
- 1 x Stout faucet
- 1 x plastic tap handle
- 1 x spear with pressure-relieving valve
- 1 x N20/N2 cartridge holder
- 1 x wrench
- 1 x user manual
- Keg and faucet cleaning brushes
How to use the NutriChef NCNTROCB10 Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
The product comes with a user manual to guide you on installation, usage, and maintenance procedures.
Factors to consider when choosing the Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
If you want to buy the best nitro cold coffee maker available in the market, it is advised that you consider the following factors as a buying guide:
The purpose of getting your own nitro cold brew coffee maker is to enjoy that smooth and frothy coffee you would have to go to the store to buy. Look out for reputable, high-quality products so that you do not end up disappointed.
Not only should your coffeemaker give you nitro-coffee of the best quality, but it should also be durable and long-lasting. Using a product for a very long time is what helps you to save the cost of buying retail cups from the store.
Unless you do not mind making coffee repeatedly, you should also consider how much coffee your coffee maker can hold in one brew. This is very necessary if you are a lover of coffee, you have a big family, or you are looking for a nitro coffeemaker that is suitable for home and commercial use.
Recommended Accessories for Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Nitro cold brew coffee makers do not often come with nitrogen cartridges, and these have to be ordered separately. It is best to order cartridges alongside your coffeemaker so that you do not have to wait longer for them to deliver. Check recommendations for your choice of coffee maker to ensure you get the right sizes, and if you find cartridges commonly bought together or sold with your coffee maker, then you should go for them to avoid mistakes. You may consider the following options that are frequently bought with nitro coffeemakers on Amazon:
It is only natural to have a cleaning kit for proper maintenance of your nitro cold brew coffee maker. Your cleaning kit should include keg and faucet brushes, which are usually included in your package. Other items you will need for proper cleaning are:
Frequently Asked Questions on Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
How is the nitro cold brew coffee different from the regular coffee?
The nitro cold brew coffee is different from the regular coffee in the following aspects:
- It has a rich and smooth creamy texture.
- It is sweeter than regular coffee without additives or sweeteners.
- It contains lower acidity levels that can help prevent stomach discomfort.
- It has higher caffeine levels.
Is Nitro-cold brew coffee healthy to drink?
Yes, nitro cold brew coffee generally offers the same health benefits as regular coffee because they are basically made from the same coffee ingredients. They contain high levels of antioxidants, caffeine, and other micronutrients that are beneficial to your general wellbeing.
How do I clean my Nitro cold brew coffee maker?
It is necessary to know that nitro cold brew coffee makers are generally not dishwasher safe and are better hand washed in warm, soapy water. Confirm product specifications before using the dishwasher on your machine.
You can wash your coffeemaker in these easy steps:
- Disassemble the coffee maker
- Soak parts in descaling or vinegar solution
- Hand-wash parts in warm and soapy water using a soft cloth.
- Rinse properly and air dry
The Royal Brew Nitro Cold Brew Coffee maker is no doubt your best bet for home use and commercial purposes, but there are other options you can go for if you will not be choosing the best nitro cold brew coffee maker in the market.
- Nitro Coffee: Is Cold Brew Better Than Regular? Healthline
- How to clean cold brew coffee makers Cold Brew Hub